Every season, there’s just too much anime to watch. If you are looking to know what I think of some of each season’s biggest series, look no further. I also review games and manga, when I can force myself to.
- Takt Op.Destiny Review: Fate/stay night the Musical
- 86 – Eighty-Six Review: Back to the Battlefield
- Platinum End Review: Sharp Edge, Handle With Caution
- Blue Period Review: The Broad Strokes
- Komi Can’t Communicate Review: Interpersonal Relationships 101
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Review: A Paperwork Anime? I’m in!
- The Case Study of Vanitas Review: Behind Blue Eyes
- Remake Our Life! Review: Where Have I Seen This Before?
- Skyward Sword HD Review: The Best-Worst Zelda Takes Flight Again
- Re-Main Review: Does MAPPA Sink or Swim?
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventurer Part Three: Stardust Crusaders Retrospective
- The Detective is Already Dead Review: No Spoiler Warning on That Title?
- Girlfriend, Girlfriend Review: That’s Just Polygamy With Extra Steps
- My Hero Academia Season Five Review: What Did Bones Do To You?
- Higehiro Review: Are You Sure Shinkai Didn’t Direct This?
- Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song Review: Finally, I Can Stop Talking About Re:Zero
- 86 – Eighty-Six – Review: Oh, Great, More Child Soldiers
- To Your Eternity Review: This is Going to Leave Me a Sobbing Mess
- Tokyo Revengers Review: Erased Meets Goodfellas
- Shadows House Review: I Never Knew I Wanted This
- Those Snow White Notes: Getting the Band Together
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Review: Your Typical Isekai, and That’s Alright
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part Two: Battle Tendency Retrospective
- Attack on Titan Can’t Be Anime of the Year
- Horimiya Review: They’re All So Pretty
- Tatoeba Last Dungeon Review: One Punch Man but a Cinnamon Roll
- Chainsaw Man Review: The New Devilman?
- Hades Review: Why It Deserves Game of the Year
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part One: Phantom Blood Retrospective
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity First Impressions
- Noblesse Review: Webtoon’s Last Shot
- The Great Pretender Cases 1-3: Style is the Substance