In-depth analysis of anime, video games, and soon to be much more. Hope you’ll stay awhile and join in on the discussion!
- Attack on Titan and CGI in Anime
- How Oregairu Fails to Deliver (and Then How It Does)
- Pokemon’s Problem
- Horimiya: The Art of Butchering an Adaptation
- Re:Zero is a Modern Classic (Part One)
- Re:Zero is a Modern Classic (Part Two)
- My Hero Academia: Anime’s Rule Breaker
- Does Gurren Lagann Survive the Test of Time?
- The Promised Neverland: How-To on Anime Horror
- Darling in the Franxx: A Lesson in Disappointment
- That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime: Popcorn Anime At Its Finest
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Doesn’t Deserve To Be A Classic
- Does Code Geass Survive The Test of Time?
- Dororo: Dark Fantasy Done Right
- Shonen Superpowers: What Makes Battle Anime Tick
- How Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Changes the Game
- Seven Deadly Sins: A Lesson in Disappointment
- The Fate Franchise: Does Watch Order Matter?
- Beastars: The Animals Are Surprisingly Human
- The Slow Start: Anime’s Great Strength
- The Art of the Tournament Arc
- Demon Slayer Knows Why You Love Shonen
- Konosuba: The “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” of Anime
- Sword Art Online: A Lesson in Disappointment
- Mob Psycho 100: Coming of Age with ESP
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Knows Why You Game
- Re:Zero and Shield Hero: Why We Still Love Isekai
- Attack on Titan: The Architect of Hype
- Death Note: A Lesson in Disappointment
- Kaguya-Sama is the Most Realistic Teen Drama
- The God of High School: A Lesson in Disappointment
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.